NCH IVM call answering attendant small business software supports 2 lines with 3 OGM menus and 30 mailboxes with no outbound auto dial calls for voice mail, call attendant, interactive voice response, or auto dial telephone management solution for small businesses.
IVM call answering attendant small business software by NCH Software is a complete voicemail, call attendant, interactive voice response, or auto dial telephone management solution for small to medium businesses, supports 2 lines, 3 OGM menus and 30 mailboxes with no outbound auto dial calls.
IVM call answering attendant small business software by NCH Software is a complete voicemail, call attendant, interactive voice response, or autodial telephone management solution for small to medium businesses, supports 2 lines, 3 OGM menus and 30 mailboxes with no outbound auto dial calls.
There are many exciting ways you can use IVM to provide information and better serve your customers:
- Play a menu to callers to direct incoming calls
- Redirect calls during or after office hours
- Set up an unlimited number of voicemail boxes
- Design custom interactive voice response systems
IVM can also be used for a wide range of solutions from a simple computer answering machine to running a sophisticated telephone interactive response system. Just run the install file and IVM will be ready to answer calls. Then, when you're ready, you can explore the advanced key response and programming options.
- Single line answering machine
- Voicemail system with an unlimited number of voice mailboxes
- Call attendant to transfer and direct incoming phone calls
- Telephone information lines
- AudioText systems
- Caller ID logger (with optional caller ID display)
- Automated telephone order taking
- Automated telephone surveys, linking caller inputs to a database
- Credit card telephone account payment
- Automated outbound call dial & message systems
- Dial in computer control or information (e.g, restarting the server by phone)
- Many more call management applications
This software is an effective phone management solution for small to medium businesses, giving you the power to set up any combination of these features to meet the unique requirements of any business.
To help get you started, a number of example IVR files are included with IVM. After you have read the IVM manual and learned more about modifing IVR programs, these samples will give you an example of the basic setup for each particular task that you can expand upon.
Answering Attendant Features
- Multiple telephone line support, up to 64 lines simultaneously
- Configure and manage from a intuitive web control panel
- Caller ID logging and optional on-screen caller ID flash display
- Call key select menus and ability for caller to enter numbers
- Call transfer (subject to your phone company or PBX features)
- Remote telephone access
- Auto detection of Axon IP PBX when installed on the same server
- Save incoming messages as wav files (keep messages for legal/record purposes)
- Automatic hours feature (enter your office hours and it will automatically answer after hours)
- Unlimited (selectable) out-going messages and menus
- Call simulator is included so you can test your systems off-line
- Automated outbound calls and messages
- Unlimited voicemail boxes (each with own email forward, internet access page or remote access)
- Text-to-Speech voice synthesis as an alternative to recording or importing wav or mp3 files
- Ability to open files or run other software to process data or report information
- Free plugins offer internet and odbc sql connectivity, fax back services, hardware control and more
- Free professionally voiced greetings included
- Works on Windows Vista XP/2003/2008 and Windows 7
Way2call - The Hi-Phone Desktop Lite is a single line professional USB TAPI telephony voice modem. This modem supports full-duplex audio, and has 3.5mm microphone and speaker ports, along with an analog phone port, allowing you to use the modem to conduct your voice conversations. Also, supported are caller ID detection, and DTMF detection for detecting key presses from your phone.
Multiple devices can be connected to a single PC if you need additional lines.
- TAPI 2.1 compliant voice modem
- 2 x 3.5 mm mic and speaker ports
- 1 x analog line port
- 1 x analog phone port
- Caller ID detection (supports FSK and DTMF)
- DTMF detection
- Echo cancellation
- Handset on/off hook detection
- Ring detection
- USB 2.0 compliant, and powered
- Works on Windows 7 XP/2003/2008 and Windows Vista
Download IVM Answering Attendant Software
What you will get when you purchase the software:
- Only 2 lines, 3 OGM menus and 30 mailboxes with no outbound autodial calls
- License Key will be emailed to you after purchase.