The phone dictation system software by NCH Software allows medical and legal professionals to dictate each phone call to text and track each record on PC, remotely voice record dictating, free download.
Record and send dictation directly from your computer! Get a voice response system out from your PC or laptop for medical and legal record keeping usage.
Dial Dictate Medical Legal User Software is designed for medical professionals, paralegal and lawyers to transcribe a phone call to text automatically.
It works like a software call recording for PC that is like your dictaphone device. However, users can do more than just a face to face dictating, users can remotely dictating voice call or voice call recorded.
It lets you use your PC or Mac to send dictation to your typist by email, Internet or over the computer network.
- Professional dictation voice recorder
- Works like a traditional dictaphone
- Send dictation instantly via the Internet
- HIPAA compliant secure encryption
Call in dictations and send via email
This phone dictation system lets you, and other users, dial into a computer running DialDictate to record dictation. Record, replay, edit and manage files by pressing numbers on your telephone keypad. When you have completed a recording, DialDictate will send the dictation to your typist for transcription.
With DialDictate you can phone in dictation using most telephones. From a single user to a multi-national company, DialDictate is suitable for any number of users making telephone dictation a quick and easy option for anyone needing to remotely record dictation.
Free Trial Download
Download and install the DialDictate telephone dictation software system for PC now to try it out. It only takes a couple of minutes to complete the installation process and start the free trial. If you don't have telephone lines available yet, you can use the Call Simulator to test DialDictate. The default user access code is 0#.
Dial Dictate Features
- Fast setup and easy operation for day to day use
- Record dictation by phone
- Supports up to 32 telephone lines
- Up to 10,000 users can use the system each with customizable recipient and user information
- Can support both analog and Voice over IP (VoIP) phone lines
- Controls include record, play, rewind, fast-forward & record edit
- Record to .wav or .dct file formats
- HIPAA Compliant encryption to secure patient or client data when recording as .dct files
- Automatically send dictation recordings by email, local area network or internet
- Recordings can be saved and retrieved at a later date for amendment
- Automatically back up dictations on the DialDictate server
- Ability to change Voice Prompts and Record Menu Key assignments
- Allows user information to be stored and accessed from a database
- Integrated ODBC functionality supports Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase SQL Anywhere and Borland Firebird
- Uses Audio Compression to reduce audio file size and to speed transmission
- Works on Windows 7, XP and Vista
- For earlier versions see Windows 98 software
- Pentium 1Mhz or above with at least 64MB RAM
- To connect to phone line(s) either:
- For regular phone lines, a CAHTA or TAPI compliant telephony device
- For Voice over IP capable lines, any VoIP telephone company offering SIP gateway service
- The telephone that you use must have tone dialing (DTMF).
*DialDictate requires either one or more CAHTA or TAPI compliant telephony devices. Some full-duplex voice modems are suitable but for professional and multi-line use we recommend high quality telephony board devices, such as Way2call Hi-Phone Desktop, a portable telephony board device.
Telephone Line Options
You can use either regular PSTN phone lines connected to your PC via a voice modem or a professional telephony boards or Voice over IP (VoIP) lines which connect calls direct from your VoIP phone service company to your PC using the internet.
What you will get when you purchase the software:
- Includes encrypted sending to comply with confidentiality rules
- License key will be emailed to you after purchase.