04/25/2013 - Introducing Interactive Voice Response System For Small Business
VoiceCTI provides the latest innovative telephony technology solution for small to medium business and call centers with cost and effect in mind. The latest interactive voice response system is "IVM Telephone Answering Attendant System Bundle".
The bundle uses IVM telephone answering attendant small business version and Way2Call TAPI USB Hi-Phone Desktop Lite Single Line Voice Modem , supports 2 lines, 3 OGM menus and 30 mailboxes with no outbound auto dial calls.
Business in any size can use this system to manage and to track each call as well as redirect calls to voice mail or interactive system menu to collect credit card information from callers, creating voice responsive survey, speech to text functions and redirect calls after the call select the extension.
The call answering software plays the following roles:
- voice mail,
- call attendant,
- audio text or autodial solution for small to medium businesses.
Typical application utilization:
- Voicemail (from a single message to hundreds of voice mailboxes)
- Call attendant (using the menu call transfer features) to transfer and direct calls
- Telephone information lines or AudioText type systems
- In-coming caller ID logger or display Automated telephone order taking
- Automated telephone surveys (using the number entry features linked to a database)
- Credit card telephone account payment ( HOT!)
- Automated outbound call dial & message systems
- Dial in computer control or information for interactive response(dial in to test security alarm or to restart server).
Main features include:
- Multiple telephone line support (1 - 64 lines simultaneously)
- Visual display for menu setup with drag and drop functionality
- Caller ID logging and optional on-screen caller ID flash display
- Call key select menus and ability for caller to enter numbers
- Automatic message forward by e-mail or upload to Internet
- Remote Access including toll-saver full support for VoIP connections using the SIP protocol
- Axon IP PBX auto detection when installed on the same server
- Save in-coming messages as WAV files automatic hours feature
- Unlimited (selectable) out-going messages and menus
- Call simulator to test systems offline Automated outbound calls and messages
- Unlimited voice mail boxes Extended message play on key press including support for WAV, MP3 and a number of other formats
- Text-to-Speech voice synthesis as an alternative to recording or importing WAV or MP3 files
- Ability to open files or run other software to process data or report information Free professionally voiced greetings.
Stop using expensive solution and hook up this cost effective solution with your existing computer system today. You can view detail product information here.
About UsVoiceCTI Communications Inc. began developing computer telephony integration (CTI) applications, and products more than two decades ago. The company's developers have the knowledge and the experience to offer simple low cost and easy to use applications, which can be used at any working or personal PC and telephone environments.
Thank you for your business
VoiceCTI Communications Inc.
3171 route 9 North #350
Old bridge, NJ 08857
Join Us on TwitterTweets by @VoiceCTI
Join Us on Facebook