The Hi-Phone Maestro is a 4 lines USB Telephony device (board)
About Hi-Phone Maestro
This professional telephony product is designed to support applications that require high quality audio with enhanced functionality and multiple lines.
Hi-Phone Maestro Highlights
Professional 4 (Four) Lines USB Telephony Device (Board)
Best value for IVR, Power Dialer and any professional Telephony application requires 4 analog lines. Additional headset and handset are supported
- Cost Effective
- DSP based algorithms
- Voice processing
- 4 analog lines simultaneously
- Multiple devices can be connected to a single PC
- Full features telephony device ( see features )
- Local Handset full support include ringing
- Full Duplex Audio
- Caller ID detection and generation (FSK and DTMF)
- DTMF detection and generation
- Echo cancellation
- Call progress detection (USA and International)
- Professional RJ12 Headset Jack
- Standard 3.5 mm PC Microphone Jack
- Standard 3.5 mm PC Speaker Jack
- USB Bus Powered or AC Power Adapter
- Assignable Thumb control (Programmable)
- Enhanced Functionality
The Hi-Phone Maestro has 3 model versions:
IVR Supports 4 FXO lines, audio streaming from each of the lines to the PC and vice versa.
Power Dialer Supports 4 FXO Lines, audio streaming from each of the lines, the handset or headset to the PC and vice versa. In addition, supports audio streaming between the handset or headset to one of the four lines at a time.
Power Conference - Supports 4 FXO Lines, handset and headset, audio streaming from each of the lines, the handset or headset to the PC and vice versa. In addition, supports audio streaming between the handset and headset to any line and between the lines. This version enables audio conference between any of the input channels (Lines, handset, headset and PC).