Software Refund Policy Statement
In the past our refund policy was misused and exploited by customers who created false reasons for refund but continued to use our software. Because of this our company now has a much stricter refund policy for software than hardware.
If the software has not been activated (converted from a Serial Number to a Registration Key), contact support for a refund here.
If a defect is found and our technical support staff cannot provide a fix or work-around within 14 days, a refund can be offered by our technical support team who will then ask you to email in .pdf or fax us a signed declaration, on 732-917-4778, with:
- A copy of your invoice - sent to you by email when you purchased.
- A description of the problem you found in the software.
- A signed statement that you have uninstalled the software and removed it from your computer.
We generally do not refund or exchange in these circumstances:
- At any time after activation.
- Just because you made a 'mistake' when ordering.
- Just because you changed your mind after ordering.
- Refunds of technical support plans just because you never ended up needing support.
- Because you purchased on the recommendation of someone not associated with us, then activating ticking the box to say you had tested it without really having tested it yourself.
Please note any requests for refund must be made before activation. If you have activated we would like to remind you that when you activated, you ticked the box below:
VoiceCTI Software and Hardware Telephony Products
VoiceCTI Telephony Products - View All VoiceCTI Auto Dialer Software, Call Recording Software, Voicemail Software, PC Answering Machine, Caller ID detection Software, PBX Software, IVR Software, TAPI Telephony Board Devices and telephone reassurance system